- Generation X Delusions
- Dave Robinson, M.D.
- Copyright Rapid Psychler Press
- I was the leading supplier of smoked salmon to the city's
restaurants until I inhaled too many fish-bits into my lungs.
- I served in the regiment commanded by Colonel Sanders in the
Great Chicken War.
- The dots and dashes on the highways are a secret message in
Morse Code that I alone must decipher.
- Somebody urinated in my genetic pool.
- There is a rotund man in a red suit who sees my therapist
before I do. He has a fear of crawling down small chimneys on
Christmas Eve - he suffers from santaclaustrophobia.
- Every now and then I go to the driving range to hit a bucket
- My career as an arsonist came to an end when I was arrested
for trying to start a fire in a rainforest.
- My imaginary companion parlayed my childhood fantasies into a
multi-million dollar burger franchise.
- I was never happy being depressed.
- I was the world's most unfortunate Multiple Personality victim
- each of my alters had its own Personality Disorder.
- I lost a bet that I could quit gambling.
- I do not recall being voted the Village Idiot, but my name was
on the ballot.
- They named a medical syndrome after me called the Generation X
triad: substance ingestion, amnesia & priapism.
Special thanks to Dave Robinson, M.D. Publisher, Rapid Psychler Press