- The Wisdom of Youth
- Never give up because life gets harder as you get older.
- After preschool the road of life keeps getting bumpier
- bumpier and bumpier. Angela Martin, age 11
- Never blow in a cat's ear because if you do, usually
- three or four times, they will bite your lips!
- And they don't let go for at least a minute. Lisa Coburn, age
- Don't think life is easy, because when you get older it is
- I used to think life was easy, now I have to do the dishes
- day. Nick Coleman, age 9
- Take risks. I mean, if you like this person and you don't know
- like you, ask them out and see what happens. I liked this girl
- I asked her out. She said no and she hates me now, but I took
- risk. Bruce Wagner, age 13
- A realist is more correct about things in life than an
- But the optimist seems to have more friends and much more fun.
- age 14