Here are a some of my favorite Links:
- PubMed: 15 million citations from MEDLINE and additional life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950's. PubMed includes links to full text articles and other related resources. A service of the National Library of Medicine.
- PubMed Central: Digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature.
- Wikipedia: An online free-content encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- Boulder Community Network: A Boulder County Information Link Index
- State of Colorado: Useful info including legislative bills up for a vote
- Colorado HealthNet: Health information
- KidsHealth: Expert Information for Families about Childrens' Health
- BCAP: Boulder County AIDS Project
- Directory Free: Online directory
- ThumbTacks: Find professional services online with this user friendly search directory.
- Media/News Links:
Link Exchange Friends:
- 2healthdirectory.com: A Health Directory information and service.AskTheInternetTherapist.com - Counseling medical health care clinic. Jef Gazley M.S., L.M.F.T., D.C.C. (other sites: www.hypnosistapes4health.com, www.energypsychologytherapy.com, and www.add-care.com)
- Anger Management Resources: -Anderson & Anderson certified anger management provider list.
- www.ajnovickgroup.com AJ Novick Group- Anger Management
- BizColorado.com - Colorado Business Directory and Resource.
- www.boulderpsych.com trains therapists and graduate students in Applied Existential Psychotherapy (AEP) and Gestalt Therapy since 1989.
- www.bouldertherapist.net Cheryl Weill, MSW's web site.
- CEU-Hours.com: Online continuing education for clinicians.
- Chuck Barr, LPC: Colleague and licensed professional counselor in Denver/Boulder.
- Colorado Counseling and wellness institute: Jeff Roaderick, MA, helping people live with diabetes.
- Coloring Therapy: An alternative to formal meditation practices with a potential for family and interpersonal team-building skill development.
- Center for Internet Addiction: Offers valuable resources to those seeking information about Internet addiction.
- Dan Lundquist, MSW, LSW
- David Silver, MD, BoulderMedicalAdvocate.com
- Divorce-Success: Useful divorce info from Sat Tara Kaur Khalsa, M.S., L.P.C., Divorce Consultant.
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers: Info about St. Gregory Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers
Drug Treatment Resources: Treatment centers; addiction information.
- Enhanced Healing: Relaxation music, positive affirmations and online counseling for reducing stress and anxiety, promoting health, wellness and healing and improving self-esteem.
- www.enjoy-colorado.com -A Directory of Colorado resources
- GoodTherapy.org: -A user friendly resource to find a therapist.
- Humor resources: -A directory of humor related websites.
- Infoholix.net: Free directory of complimentary medicine.
- InterfaceBoulder.com: A Boulder community forum for therapists and ministers
- www.lwcounsel.com: Linda Woods, MA, LPC, A Life/Work Counselor & Coach.
- Mental Health resources: directory of Mental Health related websites.
- Mesothelioma.com: a resource for mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer
- Michael Holtby, LCSW: Colleague in Denver Colorado
- Nina Friedman, Career Counselor, High Q Career Services
- NLP Resources: A resource list of trainers, coaches, educators, health professionals, therapists and counsellors who use NLP as part of their practice.
- www.robintruitt.com -Washington DC Psychotherapy for Individuals, Groups and Couples
- TherapyCounseling.com: Free Telehealth Resource. Contact a therapist now over your phone with no long distance internationally.
- uktherapists.com: An international directory of therapists; variety of therapy services for public and professionals alike.
- Wallace J. Gingerich, Ph.D., Prof. of Social Work at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.