Site Map Tour
If you're visiting for the first time, I invite you to take a few minutes and look around.
I've organized my web page with lots of useful information. Here's a brief tour:
TIP: The colored title bar at the top of each page (see above)
has links to help you navigate from one section to another:
- "MY PRACTICE" is all about my work. It has links to:
-Therapeutic Style/Theoretical Orientation: describes my practice philosphy, how I work with people, etc.
-Clinical Practice Specialization: Lists the problem areas and conditions I've worked with.
-Things to Know Before Starting Therapy, incl.: info about my fees, billing, cancelation policy, confidentiality, and other related information.
-My Background, Training & Credentials: incl.: my education, employment, organizational affiliations & membership summary
-Testimonials from Clients: Comments sent in by clients about their experience in therapy.
-Insurance Affiliations: Contains list of insurance, eap's, and other networks I am affiliated with.
-Making Online Payments: Info & link for secure credit card payments
-Clinical Hypnosis: Frequently Asked Questions
-Parenting for Divorce Seminars: Info about the seminar I co-teach.
-Presentations & Workshops: Listing of talks I offer to organizations
- "OFFICE DIRECTIONS" is a printable page of directions to my office. Also, there's a clickable locator map that enables you to type in your address and get specific driving directions, door to door!
- "CHOOSING THERAPISTS" is a guide I wrote on "How to Choose A Therapist". It contains useful information for new clients who want to learn what questions to ask when interviewing therapists, what the differences credentials mean, etc.
- "MENTAL HEALTH" provides links to many useful online mental health resources for clients and professionals.
- "HUMOR!" is a light hearted collection of mostly mental health related jokes, word plays, & wisdom from kids that I've come across. Have a laugh here... and send me some of your favorites to add.
- "WWW LINKS" contains a few of my favorite online web page links and some of my online link exchange friends.
- "FOR CLINICIANS" is a section of services available for psychotherapists and contains links for:
-Internet Marketing: Consultation re: web marketing.
-Clinical Supervision: For clinicians in training working towards licensure.
-Private Practice Management Consultation: Consultation re: setting up & running a private practice.
- "CONTACT" has my addresses and phone numbers. Feel free to email me here with any questions you may have about your concerns or my practice information.
- "HOME" takes you back to the home page (so does the "moving icon" on the bottom of each page). You can search BoulderTherapist.com by keywords using Google's link at the bottom of the page. You can change to quote from a famous mental health expert by refreshing the home page.
- "SITE MAP" takes you to this page.
I hope you'll find the information at BoulderTherapist.com useful to you!
If you happen to be looking for a therapist to work with, please feel free to [email] or call me (303 444-1404) with your questions, comments or concerns. I would also welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person for an initial consultation.
Barry Erdman, LCSW